deep dark cave

On Monday morning we got ready to go on this adventure to this deep dark cave. It was 

me and my friends’ names were Jireh,Siale,Soni. So we got in the car.

We drove there and when we got there my friends were a little scared so we got there 

and jumped out of the car.So we tippy toed into a dark cave.

And when we were walking we heard a echo and i thought it was a haunted cave 

I wanted to go back but my friend didn’t want to go back so I told my friend to keep going and in the corner of my eyes I saw a shadow and I got shocked and I told my friend to let go.

Now!! And i just remember that i had a backpack on my back so i took the bag on my back

And open it and i saw flashlight,rope,compass and i got shock because i saw in side of my bag

It was underwear.   

So i pick the compass so we walk and walk until we get there so we walk over there 

And the dial of the compass was pointing at south west so we went to south west 

So we walked and so a light we walked there and we found blood on the wall.

So we ran out as fast as we can but this happen we crash into the big giant monster

And my friends was screaming like a girl so we went to a other way and i saw light 

So I ran that way instead of running the other way so i was running so hard and finally we got there.

But this happen we went into the wrong cave and it was so so sunny it was hot and friends was so angry about this adventure so we had to find a way out 

But it so so hot like a boil hot tea bot so we got our bag to find a water bottle so we drank water so we keep and find a way out